Here is today’s chart on gold for Feb 09th. Price ended lower today. We are still in a down trend. Am watching for support at 1310.00 then 1300.00. Resistance at 1330.00
“Gold futures declined on Friday to suffer from their largest weekly loss in two months, as investors eyed volatility in global stocks and a leading dollar index aimed for its best weekly performance in more than a year…” https://www.marketwatch.com
This commentary and chart is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any gold contract. Here’s the chart which is provided by Barchart.com
Featured Trading Resources
- Benzinga Stock Market Quotes, Business News, Financial News, Trading Ideas, and Stock Research by Professionals.
- Biotech Breakouts Learn how to trade like a pro!
- Candlestick Chart Academy No matter what you trade, now you can get the best candlestick training in one place. … Plus, students get special discounts on all of our training here inside the Academy.
- GoldTradingCourse.com Free gold trading course.
- Jason Bonds Picks Stocks Under $10. Small Investment. Big Potential Payoff. Let Jason Teach You How To Discover High-Quality, Low-Priced Stocks With Serious Potential!